In order to use the web pages hosted by Hatfield and Company and/or its various subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “Hatfield and Company”), you must agree to the following disclaimers:
- The materials posted on these pages by Hatfield and Company may be retrieved solely for your own personal use and may be downloaded to your own hard disk or sent to a printer solely for that purpose. You may not otherwise copy, modify or distribute the contents of these pages without the express written permission of Hatfield and Company.
- While Hatfield and Company makes every attempt to convey accurate and current information on this site, the information herein may contain typographical or technical errors. Information is shared on an “as is” basis and without warranty of any kind, either expressed nor implied. Hatfield and Company does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use of the information on this site in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You are advised to confirm the accuracy of any information presented at this site before relying on it in any way. You may assume that information is current only as of the date it is posted to the site. Hatfield and Company has no intention of updating and specifically claims no responsibility to update the information in the press releases.
- Information that Hatfield and Company publishes on the World Wide Web may contain links to other sites. Hatfield and Company makes no representations about any other web site that you may access through this site. Hatfield and Company does not endorse or adopt the products, services or information offered by any company or person linked to this site, nor is it responsible for any software or the content of any information published on the site of any other party. Please take precautions when downloading files from other sites to protect your computer software and data from viruses and other destructive programs.
- In no event shall Hatfield and Company, its employees or agents, or anyone involved in the creation/production/delivery stages of these pages be liable for any direct, incidental, or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting from the use of these pages.
- These pages are controlled and operated by Hatfield and Company, Inc. in the United States and are intended for use within the United States. Hatfield and Company makes no representation that materials on these pages are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Anyone choosing to access these pages from other locations do so via their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local law. These disclaimers shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas. Any action to enforce these disclaimers shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the state of Texas.
- Hatfield and Company reserves the right to change these disclaimers at any time without prior notice.
If you do not agree with these disclaimers, please do not use the web pages hosted by Hatfield and Company. Click the “I Do Not Agree!” button below to close this browser window and exit this web site.
If you do agree with these disclaimers, please click the “I Agree!” button below and you will be taken to this site’s home page.
|I Agree!||I Do Not Agree!|
Hatfield and Company provides Industrial, Institutional, and Commercial Products and Solutions for:
Filtration, Instrumentation, Loading, Valve, Steam, and Piping
We solve our clients’ problems with industry-leading products from respected manufacturers.
We proudly serve the Industrial, Oil & Gas, Institutional, Petrochemical, Power, and Refining markets.
With 14 offices, in 4 different states, we are here to serve you.